We have an exciting opportunity for a talented candidate to join an innovative, entrepreneurial culture and provide impact immediately throughout all elements of the firm’s marketing strategies, including brand management, content marketing, digital and print communications, event and conference marketing, client and partner relationship development, as well as running social media and advertising.
The Marketing Manager will lead a tactical approach to accelerate the growth of the business and enhance its strategic marketing efforts through a range of B2B initiatives, ensuring consistency with the BizCap brand, the firm’s core values, and leadership with integrity across its practice and product offerings.
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive leader with strong creative, technical and strategic planning skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work independently and within a small team. The position is based full time in our San Francisco office and will report primarily to the President & CEO, as well as the Director of Operations as needed.
All of the below responsibilities will be carried out ensuring consistent use of branding and messaging guidelines.
- Post new/fresh/optimized content regularly
- Refresh/re-optimize old content (ongoing)
- Regular maintenance as needed (ensure deals and announcements current, plugin/backend maintenance on Word Press)
- Google Analytics to measure and track SEO performance, traffic and evolve SEO strategy
- Develop and market relevant, original content/trending topics including articles, blogs, reports, market insights, interviews, case studies, video both in house and working with outside marketing firm
- Design, develop and create subscription based quarterly company newsletter to include compilation of newly created content, deal and company announcements, market insights and other relevant content
- Use Pardot CRM to design and deploy monthly marketing emails
- Collaborate with business development team to develop targeted campaigns; create, track using and potentially automate using Pardot
- Work with capital markets and business development teams to update existing and design new collateral as needed
- Work with vendors on branded items, including business cards, stationary, and promotional swag
- Collaborate with credit and capital markets teams to copywrite and edit in-house Investment Banking documents and other written materials as needed
- Use Canva and other digital design tools to create weekly social media posts across Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Source/work with outside vendor on potential of developing video content
- Write and submit company press releases on deal and other announcements
- Place in industry and other relevant publications
- Assist Operations Director with conferences and events by publicizing, marketing and developing collateral as needed
- Develop strategy for potential PPC, banner ads and other cost-effective advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree (or advanced degree) with marketing/communications or related concentration
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Robust knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and techniques
- Strong digital and non-digital design/production experience
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, especially PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Highly proficient in Word Press
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot CRMs
- Adept at using all social media tools: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Familiarity with Canva a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills, comfortable collaborating with team
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated positive attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to manage multiple work streams
- Experience in finance industry a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Full medical benefits, flexible time off and matching 401K plans.