How can you fill your client’s needs and grow a successful business if you don’t have the up-front working capital??
Purchase order financing can provide the working capital you need to deliver important orders and satisfy clients. Business Capital offers a range of innovative, cost-effective and full-service solutions to retain the cash flow your business needs for success.
Benefits of Purchase Order Funding:
- Deliver orders without depleting working capital
- Close big sales and fulfill large orders with minimal cash flow
- Satisfy customers, pay suppliers and increase sales
- Fund at a small cost versus the cost of not being able to engage in the transaction
- Provide a platform for growth without exceeding current financial capabilities
- Obtain financing faster and easier than traditional bank financing
Experience the Benefits of Working with a Full Service Financial Firm
Business Capital offers extensive capital resources, a broad range of services and the expertise to meet your business financing needs: we are fast, easy, affordable.
Don’t let your balance sheet restrict your business growth. Let us provide you with simple, customized financing that allows you to take advantage of opportunities without worrying about the bottom line. Our experts have seen thousands of unusual projects and funded a high percentage of those. Typically, we can structure a purchase order program within 24 hours of receiving your information.
Business Capital’s purchase order funding service focuses on the strength of the deal versus the balance sheet of your company. We allow you to keep your focus where it should be – maximizing your business returns and generating new sales.
To learn more about how purchase order financing works and how Business Capital’s services can help, complete the simple online questionnaire or call us directly today.
What you need to know About Qualifying for Purchase Order Funding:
- Purchase order must be from a creditworthy entity
- Financial analysis of your customer and their terms of payment must be sound
- Client must be able to fulfill transaction
- Total project will be analyzed to determine risk and viability